Friday 13 April 2012

The King was Crowned and other stories

Well, PR Allstars has come and gone and the King was crowned. Not that Mondo didn't deserve to win, it's just it was all a bit, expected. Here's my fav look from the runway:


Yes, it's a Mondo look - why are you surprised?

IMO there was nothing on the runway from anyone that made me wish I'd designed it, and Rami should have been there instead of Michael Costello.


I've been very busy writing a report for Contextual Studies along with a reflective diary and getting my portfolio together, with another reflective diary. I hate the reflective diary part but it does make you look and critically analyse your work so it's useful.

Anyhow, here's the second year boards I've added, please let me know what you think. The boards are spread across 2 A3 pages. I'll be adding my flats when I've finished the annotation. All constructive criticism welcome!

Customer/Inspiration:

Split over 2 A3 pages:

These are on separate A3 pages

 
Colour:

Split over 2 A3 pages:



So come on, tell me what you think!

Mwah, mwah!

dxx

1 comment: