Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Golden Globes

Because I can :)

Melissa Macarthy in Badgley Mischka

Love that she's in Badgley Mischka, hate the colour, the fact it's a big girl cliche gown and her hair. Love her though! Dressing for your shape is important but this isn't it.

Connie Britton in who the hell knows?

For our UK readers you may have seen her in Spin City.  Sweetie, there's vintage and there's charity shop rummage bin. This is a red carpet event please dress for it, going shopping down town it's ok to dress like this but the RC needs more hon! HATE the shoes, love the clutch but not with this dress.


Diane Lane in Reem Acra.

Love this it's Hollywood glamour old skool! At first glance I thought this was Catherine Zeta Jones but it isn't. Daine Lane our UK audience will know her more for the fact she's Josh Brolin's wife. Love the accessories - the clutch is enough to commit mild violence over. FABULOUS dahlink!


Emma Stone in Lanvin.

Nice to see somebody in colour but I'm not sure about the panels at the side. Not loving the bag but the belt is freaking awesome. Teeny bit goth and I LOVE that. Liking the hair as well.

Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli.

Usually don't have a bad word to say about her but could you have done this in colour? Other than that MISS THANG!

Kelly Macdonald in Lorena Sarbu

Kelly? Why are you wearing a mu-mu? Nice bag though.

Mirelle Enos in Naeem Khan

Erm, before anyone says I'm gingerist I live with a ginger person - 2 if you include The Cub. This is not a good colour for gingers. I'm not sure about the bodice shape either but I quite like the skirt.

Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen.

I know she's been caned by the critics for her hair but I like it. Why shouldn't she dye it any colour she wants? Don't like Zac Posen frocks though they never seem to quite work. Kell, you look awesome on the weight loss though.

Julianna Marguiles in Naeem Khan

I love the fact that you went with a colour, but this? This is all your stylist could come up with? Another freaking mu-mu which makes you look shapeless - I've seen you on The Good Wife, you've got curves, werq them!

Helen Mirram in Badgley Mischka

Saw this and jumped up and freaking down. How awesome does she look? The colour is great, the accessories are phenomenal and her hair is sublime. Queen Helen does it again!

Yes, there were a lot of other badly and well dressed slebs but Queen Helen won the night for me.

Well I've pissed off another load of slebs, stylists and designers so my work here is done.

Till next time!

MWAH MWAH

Dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment