Sunday 11 December 2011

Xmas wishlist to a photographer

Or my crush on Perou just gets bigger you decide!



Dear Santa I'd like the following for Christmas please:


Perou to photograph:


Brian Blessed - would love to see an S&M photo session of The Blessed for the sheer comedy value ;)
Susan Sarandon
Johnny Depp - pref naked, Mr Depp not Perou I've seen WAY too much of him as it is ::uses mind bleach::
Clint Eastwood
Bruce Willis
Olivia Wilde
Ed Harris
James Marsters
Robert De Niro
Uma Thurman
Hugh Jackman
Meryl Streep
Kate Beckinsale - I absolutely would!
Frances Conroy
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Tom Hanks
Robin Williams
Alan Rickman
Lucy Liu
Tim Curry
Robert Downey Jr
Kathy Bates
Rachel Weisz
Michael Sheen - that thought gave me a small hoo! moment
Miranda Richardson
Jena Malone
Hector Elizondo
Ryan Renolds
Heather Matarazzo
James Gandolfini
Amanda Seyfried
Alexis Bledel
Nathan Fillion


Yes, there's a lot of eye candy in there but I hope they all look interesting - see that Mr Perou, my wish list for 2012!


Mwah mwah


dxx

No comments:

Post a Comment